Key facts Multinaut Donaulogistik
- Multinaut Donaulogistik Gesellschaft m.b.H. is a subsidiary of Imperial Logistics.
- Our range of services comprises all segments of the logistics chain: from the function as a simple carrier with rental ships and contracted vessels, to a provider of complex solutions in the area of project logistics.
- Our locations in Vienna, Würzburg and Regensburg meet all the requirements of modern, strategically located gateways for multimodal transport. Pre-carriage as well as on-carriage and handling activities are part of our services.
- We have a fleet of 38 ships with capacities of 750 to 2,900 tons (combined capacity of approx. 60,000 tonnes).
Our customers profit from synergies resulting from the numerous possibilities we have in connection with shipping activities of Imperial Logistics.
Our range of services
Inland waterway shipping
- Main transport area on the Rhine-Main-Danube
- The company also provides direct shipment, distribution, emergency shipment and packing services.
- Additional areas: the tributaries and canals of the whole European waterway network. We reach your destination on the Main, the Main-Danube-Canal, the Danube, the Moselle, the Saar, the Neckar, and of course the Weser and Elbe as well.
Short sea shipping
- We provide transport services in the classical short-sea-area between the North Sea and the Baltic, England, the Iberian Peninsula, as well as the Mediterranean and the Black Sea.
Multinaut Donaulogistik GmbH
Handelskai 388 / Top 662
Phone +43 1 729 5055-0
Fax +43 1 729 5055-19