History of Business
Imres is based in Leylstad in the Netherlands. The company has 35 years of experience as a medical wholesale organisation in international medicine and emergency relief catering specifically to developing countries. Its dedicated and experienced staff provide high quality medical solutions to Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), governmental and private organisations. Imres became part of Imperial Logistics in October 2014.
- Medical wholesaler of pharmaceuticals, medical kits, equipment and disposables
- Provision of emergency and medical kits to countries in need in times of crisis
- Distribution of products to developing countries.
- Imres provides the complete range of affordable and excellent quality pharmaceuticals, disposables and medical equipment, emergency and medical kits, a one-stop procurement service and a 24-hour response service in emergency situations.
- The company also provides direct shipment, distribution, emergency shipment and packing services.
- Imres prides itself on its stringent quality control of its products.
- A state of the art 6,500 square meter climate controlled warehouse which is GDP and GSP certified
- Experienced, multilingual and dedicated staff
- ISO 9000:2008 certified
- A department specifically for quality control of pharmaceutical and medical supplies
- Independent testing in a World Health Organisation (WHO) pre-qualified and ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certified laboratory
- Stringent vendor rating for all suppliers
- A transparent business process – Stringent vendor procedures
- Extensive knowledge and 35 years of experience
- Ministries of health for developing countries
- International organisations such as the UN
- Private clients
Imres’ markets are in Africa, South America and Asia. A warehouse is being opened in Dubai in 2015.