Key facts Transest Lux
- Specialised in inland vessel and multimodal shipments, we played a major role in the economic development of the Mosel region since 1934. In these activities Transest supports its customers and partners with comprehensive expertise and in-depth know-how.
- By means of outstanding performance, Transest has been able to consolidate its market position as a loyal and reliable logistics partner in numerous sectors – from the steel and energy industry all the way to the food sector.
- Transest maintains close partnerships with numerous small independent vessel owner-operators and has significant cargo capacities.
- To meet the rising demands of its customers, Transest has expanded its traditional scope of activity by building up efficient multimodal chains. This means even companies far away from a waterway can exploit the advantages of inland shipping.
- Transest organises the supply of ore, coal and semi-finished products as well as shipment of finished products (coils, rails, etc.
- Transest is a major partner when it comes to supplying power stations. New markets, such as firing by means of wood chips or pellets, is gaining importance.
- Transest is a long-standing and reliable partner of the food industry. Transest has all necessary certificates to guarantee secure and hygienic transportation of food products.
- We will find a creative and inexpensive solution for your logistics needs. Transest ensures smooth procedures during the entire logistics chain.
- Transest has a Europe-wide network of affiliated companies and partners.
- Inland shipping is a major partner of the waste management sector and thus makes a contribution to sustainable protection of the environment. Transest makes a commitment in this field through transportation of recycling materials, such as plastics, glass, tyres and scrap.
Transest is your partner for the entire logistics chain and handles all administrative operations. In addition to transport, Transest provides for smooth procedures, from cargo handling to customs clearance.
- Cargo handling – controlling and tracking the operations
- ex maritime vessel
- ex quay
- inland vessel / road
- Storage – provision and management of the goods
- Customs clearance – customs clearance procedures and preparation of goods for free movement of goods
Transest Lux SARL
Phone +352 27 3540-00
Fax +352 27 3540-21