Imperial Medical Solutions
History of the business
Imperial Medical Solutions is the result of an inspired partnership between two industry leaders that have joined forces to create a powerhouse for the efficient supply and distribution of quality medical and pharmaceutical products at competitive prices.
Imperial Medical Solutions works with the world’s leading aid agencies, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and charities, as well as governmental and private organisations, to help people in need around the globe. We work with our customers to supply and distribute quality medical and pharmaceutical supplies to the sick, vulnerable and crisis stricken, when and where they are needed. We ensure that our customers can quickly and efficiently respond to those in need, wherever they are, and whether they are victims of war or natural disasters or vulnerable communities in developing economies, where access to medicines, vaccines and basic healthcare is a daily struggle.
- Imperial Medical Solutions supplies a complete range of affordable, high quality pharmaceuticals, disposables and medical equipment.
- We offer emergency and medical kits which we assemble for a variety of purposes either from stock or specially designed for customers. Whether these kits need to include simple items or sophisticated medicines, short expiry items or pharmaceuticals requiring cool transportation to the point of use, we are able to leverage our sourcing, procurement and logistics proficiencies to meet our customers’ needs.
- A “one-stop” procurement service and 24-hour emergency response capability, which means that our customers can be assured that quality products will reach those in need efficiently and without delay.
- Thirty-five years of experience has given Imperial the edge in managing large and complicated aid programmes and in packing and supplying any type of medical kit.
- Our logistics services encompass the worldwide, controlled delivery of pharmaceuticals, disposables and medical equipment.
- Because we understand that delays can cost lives, our logistics solutions are designed for speed and efficiency.
- Bearing in mind the cost constraints facing many of the aid agencies and NGOs that we serve, so we keep a keen eye on affordability to ensure that help can be provided in the fastest, most effective and economical way.
- Over the years, we have built up a wealth of experience and insights, including valuable knowledge on product quality and suppliers’ credentials.
- We do not take any chances when it comes to the quality of the medical and pharmaceutical products that we supply and to safeguarding the health of patients. To this end, we have implemented an uncompromising set of quality controls, including dedicated quality control and independent testing in an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certified laboratory.
- Our stringent vendor rating system sees us visit and screen vendors around the world. Vendors’ products are then screened to ensure the quality of every item that we supply.
- Our customers and patients benefit from our extensive and well-tested capability to identify and rate vendors, and to guarantee the quality of pharmaceutical and medical supplies.
- We are equipped to keep substantial stock for our customers, and to distribute this all over the world while keeping track of the customer’s inventory. Our ability to manage stock and inventory for our customers simplifies their processes, minimising their risk and complexity.
- Our extensive database of quality suppliers and product combinations enables us to cater for every medical supplies need that our customers may have.
- We are able to ensure that can offer affordable prices and favourable lead times while maintaining an unwavering focus on the quality of the product supplied.
- We pride ourselves on our flexibility and responsiveness. Our highly experienced, multilingual, dedicated staff members are equipped to react quickly and decisively.
- Our seamless systems and processes include short internal lines. This, together with proven results in international large scale pharma distribution, enables Imperial Medical Solutions to deliver an unparalleled service to customers.
Our facility in Dubai was established to enable our customers to benefit from this ideal location, which is strategically located between Europe, Africa and Asia. In addition to our Dubai warehouse and operations, we also have offices in India and China and enjoy support from our facility in the Netherlands.
Imperial Medial Solutions FZE
Plot S31215, Road S404
Jebel Ali Free Zone
Phone +971 4 880 6143