We expertly manage the movement of goods on behalf of clients between specified sources and destinations, combining different transportation modes and types. To reduce their time-to-market,
improve customer service and mitigate risk, we also work in partnership with our clients to integrate logistics functions in their end-to-end supply chain. When the outsource
relationship is fully mature, we act as the lead logistics provider (LLP), managing multiple supply chain functions on our clients’ behalf.
- With local market presence, have a deep understanding of our clients businesses and the industries they operate in
- Expertly manage the movement of goods on behalf of clients between specified sources and destinations
- Skilfully navigate different transportation modes (road, river, rail, air and ocean) and utilise a range of transportation types
- Partner with our clients to integrate logistics functions into their end-to-end supply chain
- As Lead Logistics Provider (LLP), our integrated solutions span supply chain design; end-to-end control towers; orchestrating freight management and contract
logistics; and enabling market access offerings
- Our customised information technology provides real time visibility and transparency along the entire value chain
- Our contract logistics and distribution networks in major geographies allow for full, seamless integration
- Offers logistics activities across Africa, including road freight, contract logistics and LLP
- An integrated freight management and contract logistics provider with significant scale
- Offers end-to-end solutions in key industries using technology as a differentiator
- Reduces time-to-market, improves customer service and mitigates risk
- Offers logistics activities outside Africa, including road freight, contract logistics, air and ocean and LLP
- Operates mainly in the Eurozone and the UK
- Partners with clients to integrate logistics functions into their end-to-end supply chain
- Leading capabilities in chemical and automotive industries
- Specialised express distribution capabilities
- Largely focused on mature German manufacturing industries such as automotive, chemicals and steel
Companies in International
Transport solutions connecting Asia and Europe
Asia-Europe trade is facing rising volumes, delays and soaring costs caused by reduced ocean and air freight capacity.
Get aboard now, choose us and either pick our long-haul road transport or get on the right track with our intercontinental rail freight forwarding to have your valuable goods transported from and to Asia and Europe.
- Attractive transit times (depending on the current market situation)
- Cheaper than air freight, with more generous volume conversion and no compromise on service quality
- Faster than 75% of the other transport modes
- Wide range of commodities accepted
- Flexible routing to avoid potential problems/delays
- Higher loading capacity than ocean or rail
- Milkrun is possible
- Short notice bookings and later cut-offs
- Door to door service without transiting any terminal
- Enhanced security and damage protection
Contact us now for a competitive quote!
- Access to all major rail hubs in Asia and Europe
- FCL (full container load) and LCL (less-than-container-load) services
- Visibility and control over your rail shipments throughout their transit
- Value added services
- Highest security standards, GPS monitoring on request
- All operations managed and controlled by Imperial employees at both ends
- Reducing emissions by approximately 90% compared to air freight
- Contract logistics
- We reduce client and principal time-to-market
- Our focus is on improving customer service
- We help our clients mitigate risk
- We work in partnership with our clients, principals and customers to integrate logistics
functions – including warehousing, distribution and synchronisation management – into their end-to-end supply chain
- Road freight
- We supply primary and secondary distribution services by road in South Africa and cross-border, including food, chemicals, fuel and gas, as well as
other temperature- and time-sensitive product
- We boast an extensive fleet, coupled with deep expertise in multiple industries
- We focus on integrated solutions that improve real-time, end-to-end visibility
- We are agile and adaptive to changing market demands, optimising. resources and extracting synergies across all our capabilities
- Air and Ocean
- With over 40 years of experience, Imperial delivers local and international air and ocean freight management solutions.
- We are the foremost provider of comprehensive logistics and value-added services and solutions and our clients enjoy the benefits of custom-designed
facilities - as well as the most up-to-date systems and equipment.
- We provide a comprehensive range of services to key industries and partner with equally experienced partners in over 110 countries.
- Our international freight management capability offers end-to-end import and export solutions - from point-of-origin to final destination
- Our services include freight forwarding, customs clearing, warehousing, transport and distribution and a full suite of trade finance products to
facilitate local and international trade.
- Lead Logistics Provider (LLP)
- Our Lead Logistics Provider offering combines our logistics (warehousing and transport) management – and air and ocean freight management
capabilities – under one umbrella. This means that Imperial now offers a consolidation of the various skills required to provide a true international
Lead Logistics Provider solution.
- In developing this capability, we have partnered with a leading supply chain technology business, One Network, to manage our clients, principals and customers’
operations on a world-class control tower platform.
- We offer custom, relevant and innovative solutions that incorporate multi-modal and international freight management.
- We design, implement and operate integrated freight management solutions (including road, rail, air and ocean) that synergise available capacity, optimise
assets and provide a solution that allows us to integrate and optimise operations to achieve the lowest possible total cost, using innovative commercials and a
partnered approach to ensure success.
Our commitment to operating as ‘One Imperial’ means we offer our clients, principals and customers an end-to-end integrated logistics solution that - in combination with our Market Access
business - enables them to grow and remain relevant in Africa.
To learn more about our logistics solutions, click here