History of Business
Resolve is a fusion of intellectual capital, expertise, talent, and a work ethic driven by an action oriented passion for excellence.
We are organised into four interlinked areas – strategy advisory; technology solutions; people enablement and process outsourcing – but throughout our business we foster the same entrepreneurial spirit that made our constituent former companies successful. We now work collectively to the advantage and beneﬁt of the Resolve stakeholders, staﬀ and our clients.
Resolve is more than just a name; it is a reﬂection of the way in which we approach business.
Our passion, accountability to our colleagues and clients, and the way in which we deliver on our promises to meet our customers’ needs, make us unique. We make business better.
Resolve offers a great deal more than the standard approach of consulting businesses, and is focused on four key value-added offerings:
- Advisory offers clients innovative and practical advice on how to streamline and optimise their operations, bringing people, operations, processes and technology seamlessly together. Focus areas include supply chain optimisation, physical asset management and business processes and systems.
- People Enablement ranges from process and organizational design, through critical change management and instructional design and training.
- Technology solutions cover the design and implementation of enterprise applications, operations planning and execution management, workflow and process automation as well as tailored software development and business intelligence.
- Process Outsourcing covers critical operational capabilities such as distribution management and asset lifecycle management.
We bring many years of deep industry expertise in specific industries such as the automotive sector, consumer products, healthcare, industrials, mining, public services and infrastructure as well as financial services. Resolve is more than just a name; it’s a reflection of the way in which we approach business. We make business better.
- Mercedes Benz South Africa
- Ceres Fruit Growers
- Dangote Foods Nigeria
- South African Breweries
- South African Reserve Bank
- Rwandan Ministry of Health
- US AID
- The Global Fund
- Ivanhow Mines
- NCP Alcohols
- Sasol Oil
- Media 24
- South African Post Office
- Railway Safety Regulator
- Pick 'n Pay
The team operates from a national footprint and together with our international partners are able to provide global solutions with local insight. Our head offices are based in Centurion (South Africa), with several operating companies across South Africa.
Gijima Office Park,
47 Landmarks Avenue,
Phone +27 861 737 6583